Mobility as a Service Market research report 2022
Global Mobility as a Service Market research report 2021 offers in-depth assessment of revenue growth, market definition, segmentation, industry potential, influential trends for understanding the future outlook and current prospects for the market.
This study provides information about the sales and revenue during the historic and forecasted period of (2021 to 2028). Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid market growth. Estimations about the CAGR value for specific forecast period, market drivers, market restraints, and competitive strategies are assessed in this Mobility as a Service Market report.
The global mobility as a service (MaaS) market was $ 182.12 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $ 210.44 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 1.9% during the year. forecast period from 2019 to 2026.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/102066
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Market Report:
- Detailed overview of the global market share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Mobility as a Service Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
Drivers & Restraints
Micro-mobility is expected to be the future of shared transportation, especially in developing countries. Micro-mobility is the use of light vehicles such as bikes and scooters on a shorter distance. For example, in the United States, motorbike and bicycle account for a significant share in the short distance traveling (under 5 miles). The growing inclination of consumers towards micro-mobility has drawn the attention of big players such as Daimler and BMW in micro-mobility transportation. This mobility as a service company has scooters on rent in 6 cities in Europe. Uber is also making plans to include rented bikes and scooters in their app by establishing partnerships with Getaround and Lime. Uber has also acquired JUMP that offers electric scooters and bikes on rent for the short-term. Increasing the use of micro-mobility is, in turn, saving time and money for consumers compared to the regular taxi rides.
Key players covered in the global Mobility as a Service Market research report:
- Lyft, Inc
- Didi Chuxing
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are making continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Major Table of Contents for Mobility as a Service Market Research Report:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Market Growth Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2017-2028
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Mobility as a Service Market Revenue Growth, Industry Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2021
- Company Profiles
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Comments are closed.